Monday, August 31, 2009

Celexa


Well my hands are about the same, they aren't too bad, I do have some tender spots however and they are dry and peeling like crazy. Last Friday I went to the new PCP I have and she put me on Celexa because I haven't been sleeping and have been having panic attacks and mild depression. Well I didn't know at this point that Celexa has been known to cause psoriasis and to cause flare ups. *BIG SIGH* But since starting the Celexa I have been sleeping and I hadn't gotten more than an hour of sleep at a time for the two weeks prior so I am so thankful that the Celexa seems to have helped this problem. Its nice being able to sleep. When you get sleep its like seeing the world in color instead of black and white. Ill have to keep an eye on my PPPP very closely though. If I flare up Ill know it must be the Celexa doing it or at least it may be involved. If that happens then Ill have to go back to my PCP and ask her to change my antidepressant to something else and pray that doesn't also cause a flare. I have a spot on the bottom of my foot that has been extremely sore and if that doesn't get better Ill show her the spot. I am thinking of bringing up that my feet have been very very painful and ask if she can either check for arthritis or refer me to a rheumy. I hope I don't have PA.

Alright, I have things to do, hope you all have a wonderful P free day!

No comments: