Monday, August 24, 2009

Gah Im in a flare!

Before I start, I didn't notice until today there was no "Subscribe to" button on my blog. You should be able to subscribe now and Ill subscribe back on you're as well.

Ok, so I don't think it was the chlorine in the pool. I'm thinking it is the fact that the doctor who prescribed me the Keflex was on vacation and I couldn't get a prescription refill until Friday. I have been off Keflex for two weeks. I'm on them again now though. I need to call my derm because I'm not sure that the topicals are doing any good at all. Maybe she will have me try another one, I don't know, I don't have much faith in her to begin with.

Ok so I took pictures the other day of the newest flare up. I think its going to be more mild this time, but here are the first ones.

Taken 8/22/09



And since I seem to have left my camera at my aunts house, those are the only ones I'm posting today lol I am using my topicals I did last night and the night before, I don't think I will have to use them tonight, but Ill decide closer to bedtime. My feet might get the topicals and not my hands because my feet are really bothering me. My right foot in particular is hurting pretty bad today.

So that's the update for now, I will try to get my camera and post more pictures tomorrow for you.

Hey can everyone tell me what you think has been the most beneficial thing you have done for yourself concerning your P.

Have a great day!

No comments: