Thursday, September 17, 2009

Better days

Well I thought I would go ahead and post today even though I wasnt going to until next week. Ive been doing pretty good and I feel like the Celexa has really kicked in. Im not so stressed out now and today I can really tell its working because I can say today that I am happy :)

Now since starting the Celexa I was taken off Keflex. I was really worried what might happen especially since some say Celexa caused their P or caused them to have flares. I was scared! Ive been on it now about 3 weeks give or take and I have to say, I think my skin is getting better. Ill post some pictures I took the other day. My feet arent the greatest. My right foot in particular is pretty rough. Its p[ainful too which doesnt help. I dont dare say anything on the NPF website because the last time I put pictures up there were a couple of people who said hurtful things to me so now Im afraid to. Anyway, heres some pictures from a few days ago.

Taken 9/8/09




 My hands are doing better but Ive been doing stuff today so theyre all red Ill take pictures tomorrow when I havent irritated them so you can see what they look like right now.

Alright, well thats all I have to say at the moment! I hope youre all doing well :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DID YOU REALIZE THAT BLOOD PRESSURE MEDS ALSO CAUE A PSORIASIS FLARE?