Saturday, August 15, 2009

Oh no... flaring up!

Well.... I don't know who it was that said "All good things must come to an end" But Im seriously debating hunting him down and beating the daylight out of him.

I don't know what it was, if it was just being busy, if it was the swimming pool, if it is just fate, but I'm flaring again. It started about 3 this afternoon, its 9:40 now, both palms have blisters are all red, burning, hurting, painful when I try to grasp something. My pinky finger on my right hand, right on the tip has blisters and is very very painful to touch. All in just a matter of hours. You could sit and watch them come up. Grrrr!

Well I went swimming today, which was worth it I guess because I really did have a lot of fun. I don't know if maybe the chlorine in the pool made me flare?

Does it make any of you flare up? I guess I will be pulling out the topicals tonight and wearing gloves to bed. God I hate this stinkin disorder, THIS SUCKS! I'm going to continue to take the Keflex but if it doesn't clear back up then Ill know the Keflex isn't working and Ill try to find myself some new options.

No comments: