Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Another day

Well I had my doctor appointment on Monday. She upped my antidepressant again and since I started taking it I have been struggling to stay awake so that's why I haven't posted. The nurse called me today but I was taking a nap so I returned the call but they didn't get back to me today. I talked to my doctor about my feet. She had x-rays taken and had a look before I left. She said she is going to have the radiologist look at them but where I'm complaining about the pain in my big toe joints she says she does see some arthritis starting. She said it doesn't look real bad to her but that she isn't an expert so sent them off. I imagine that's what they were calling me back for. That or my thyroid results. She drew blood to check my levels again. I guess Ill find out tomorrow.

My hands and feet are doing right about the same. My hands have been very red and even my pcp noticed it. This disorder, disease, condition, horrible nightmare, genetic monstrosity or whatever you like to call it, is so strange. It almost seems like it changes everyday. Its amazing how it affects people in different ways, even in good ways. It brings the worse and the best out of us I believe. We reach out to each other with kindness, caring and even love for one another even when we ourselves are in pain. I don't know why I ended up with psoriasis but I'm going to make the best of it.

Anyway, Ill be posting again with pictures here soon. I hope all of you have an itch free day!

1 comment:

Rodger Jacobs said...

Good Lord, your hands look like mine. I'm so sorry. (I post at the National Psoriasis Foundation forum as RDJ59)